Why to attend?
Clinical Pediatrics Congress 2018 is an international platform which is set to discuss the recent approaches and challenges faced in relevant to child health care and medicine.
This Pediatrics conference is intentionally aiming to promote knowledge in the entire medical and life sciences with an activity to analyze and work. It would be an ideal venue for the urban center to share and develop knowledge on key tools. The conduct displays distribute info, meet with current and potential scientists, build a
- General Pediatrics & Clinical Pediatrics
- Pediatric Nursing – Critical Care
- Perinatal Vaccination
- Behavioural & Developmental Pediatrics
- Child Abuse
- Neonatology & Perinatology
- Pediatric Immune & Allergic Disorders
- Nutrition & Infectious disease
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Impact of Genetics in Pediatrics
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology